Penerapan Model Contextual Teaching and Learning dengan Mengunakan Alat Peraga Instalasi Listrik Sederhana untuk Meningkatkan Kemampuan Penalaran Siswa pada Materi Logika di Kelas X Multimedia SMK Negeri 5 Singkawang
Keywords:Contextual Teaching And Learning, Props, Logic.
Students reasoning abilities in learning mathematics are still low especially in class X Multimedia SMK Negeri 5 Singkawang. This research was conducted based on the lack of reasoning levels of some students in learning mathematics, therefore the researchers tried to overcome these problems in learning mathematical logic. Problems that can be identified are as follows, 1) students' reasoning abilities are lacking, 2) learning models are less effective and previous learning does not use learning media. The purpose of this study was to improve students' reasoning abilities on logic material in class X Multimedia SMK Negeri 5 Singkawang using the CTL (Contextual Teaching and Learning) learning model equipped with simple electrical installation logic demonstration media. The subjects of this study were students of class X Multimedia where the number of students was 36 students. This classroom action research procedure consisted of 2 cycles, each cycle consisting of 1 meeting consisting of 3 x 45 minutes. From the process of the stages in the research that has been carried out, it is evident that the application of the Contextual Teaching and Learning (CTL) learning model used in learning mathematical logic material by using the help of simple electrical installation logic aids can improve student learning reasoning which was originally a completeness level of 13.89% to 80.5% in cycle I while in cycle II to 100% and can also improve the learning process, which was originally still low to be good in cycle I and in cycle II to be very good. The use of the Contextual Teaching and Learning (CTL) learning model is complemented by learning media in the form of simple electrical installation logic props capable of increasing students' reasoning on logic material in class X multimedia at SMK Negeri 5. This is proven that the average value of individual test results in cycle I was 74.72 with 80.5% classical completeness. whereas in cycle II the average value of individual test results increased by 91.67 with classical completeness of 100%.
Depdiknas.2003.Indikator Pendidikan di Indonesia. Jakarta: Balitbang Pusat Data dan InformasiPendidikan.
Dimyati dan Mudjiono.2006. Belajar dan Pembelajaran. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.
Gulo, W. 2005. Strategi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: PT. Grasindo.
Melvin L, Siberman. 2004. Active Learning: 1001 Cara Belajar Aktif. Bandung: Falah Production.
Moleong, L. 2004. Metodelogi Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosda Karya.
Mulyasa, D.2005. Menjadi Guru Profesional Menciptakan Pembelajaran Kreatif dan Menyenangkan. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosda Karya.
Nurul Zuriah. 2007. Pendidikan Moral dan Budi Pekerti Dalam Perspektif Perubahan. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Angkasa.
Peraturan Pemerintah Nomor 32 Tahun 2013 Tentang Standar Nasional Pendidikan.
Peraturan Menteri Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia Nomor 64 Tahun 2013 Tentang Standar Isi untuk Satuan Pendidikan Dasar dan Menengah.
Peraturan Menteri Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia Nomor 64 Tahun 2013 Tentang Standar Kompetensi Lulusan untuk Satuan Pendidikan Dasar dan Menengah.
Peraturan Menteri Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia Nomor 64 Tahun 2013 Tentang Standar Proses untuk Satuan Pendidikan Dasar dan Menengah.
Subyantoro. 2014. Penelitian Tindakan Kelas. Jakarta: Data Publising Indonesia.
Sudjana, Nana. 1989. Dasar-dasar Proses Belajar Mengajar. Bandung: Sinar Baru Algesindo Offset.
Undang-undang Nomor 20 Tahun 2003 Tentang Sistem Pendidikan Nasional.
Undang-undang Nomor 14 Tahun 2005 Tentang Guru dan Dosen.
How to Cite
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully readÂ Jurnal Inovasi Pendidikan dan Pengajaran (JIPP) Posting Your Article Policy at https://journal.ikippgriptk.ac.id/index.php/JIPP/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities â€“ tacitly or explicitly â€“ of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish withÂ Jurnal Pendidikan Informatika dan Sains agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.