ANALISIS KEMAMPUAN PEMECAHAN MASALAH MATEMATIS SISWA SMP PADA MATERI TEOREMA PYTHAGORAS
Keywords:Mathematical Problem Solving, Pythagorean Theorem
AbstractThis article is an analysis of the test results of math problem solving questions for class VIII students junior high school. The analysis carried out aims to determine the types of difficulties experienced by students and to determine the level of ability to solve mathematical problems students at the Pontianak City Junior High School. The research method used is qualitative. As for The samples taken for this study were 3 of class VIII students in one of the junior high schools in the city Pontianak. The instrument for testing the ability to solve mathematical problems is given as many as 3 items question. The results of the analysis obtained based on the written tests conducted are the level of ability solving students' mathematical problems in one of the junior high schools in Pontianak City is still relatively low.
As'ari, A. R. (2012). Penelitian Pendidikan Matematika. Remaja Rosdakarya.
Sumartini. (2016). Metode Penelitian Pembelajaran Terhadap Kemampuan Pemecahan Masalah Matematis Siswa. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Belajar.
Sutawidjaja, A., & Suryadi, D. (2017). Pembelajaran Matematika Kontekstual di Sekolah Dasar. Refika Aditama.
Widodo, S. A. (2013). Analisis kesalahan dalam pemecahan masalah divergensi tipe membuktikan pada mahasiswa matematika. Jurnal pendidikan dan pengajaran, 46(2 Juli).
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully readÂ Jurnal Inovasi Pendidikan dan Pengajaran (JIPP) Posting Your Article Policy at https://journal.ikippgriptk.ac.id/index.php/JIPP/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities â€“ tacitly or explicitly â€“ of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish withÂ Jurnal Pendidikan Informatika dan Sains agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.