PERSEPSI TERHADAP GAME EDUKASI QUIZIZZ PADA MATA PELAJARAN MATEMATIKA SMP SWASTA KAPUAS PONTIANAK
Abstract: Education is essentially preparing efforts so that humand develop with various kinds of useful knowledge to participate in the development of the world of education and make a real contribution to nation building. In the learning process inside the classroom and outside it creates perceptions for each student, the perceptions that arise from each student are of course different, student perception is a process og giving meaning to the surrounding environment. This study aims to determine and describe studentâ€™s perceptions of the typy of case study research. The subjects in the 2022/2023 academic year, totaling 9 respondents.
Data collection techniques used in this study were quetionnaires, interviews and documentation. The results of this study indicate that the perceptions of grade 8 students at Kapuas Pontianak Private Middle School. The application can help students to remember the material presented by the teacher and students.
Keywords:GAME EDUKASIÂ QUIZIZZÂ
Akmaliyah, A. W. (2016). GAME INTERAKTIF MENCEGAH TERJADINYA PEMANASAN GLOBAL UNTUK ANAK. Jurnal SIMETRIS, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 2252-4983.
Efendi, Y. (2018). Rancangan Aplikasi Game Edukasi Berbasis Mobile Menggunakan App Inventor. Jurnal Intra-Tech, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 2549-0222.
Eva, H. d. (2009). Permainan Edukasi (Educational Games) Berbasis Komputer Untuk Siswa Sekolah Dasar. Sekolah Tinggi Informasi dan Komputer: Malang.
Goldschmidt, K. &. (2020). The COVID-19 pandemic : Technology use to support the wellbeing of children. Journal of Pediatric Nursing, 3â€“5.
Izzati, U., Bachri, B., Sahid, M., & Indriani, D. (2019). Character Education: Gender differences in Moral Knowing, Moral Feeling, and Moral Action in Elementary Schools in Indonesia. Journal for the Education of Gifted Young Scientists, 547 - 556.
Nurdyasnyah, N. &. (2015). Inovasi teknologi pembelajaran. Sidoaejo: Nizamia Learning Center.
Purba, L. S. (2019). Peningkatan Konsentrasi Belajar Mahasiswa Melalui Pemanfaatan Evaluasi Pembelajaran Quizizz Pada Mata Kuliah Kimia Fisika I. Jurnal Dinamika Pendidikan, 12(1), 29. .
R.Wulandari, H. S. (2017). Penggunaan Multimedia Interaktif Bermuatan Game Edukasi Untuk Meningkatkan Aktivitas dan Hasil Belajar Siswa Sekolah Dasar. Jurnal Pendidikan , vol. 2, no. 8, p. 1024 - 1029.
Rahman, A., Muhbib, S., & Wahab, A. (2004). Psikologi Suatu Pengantar Dalam Perspektif Islam. Jakarta: Prenada Media.
Rahman, R. A., & Tresnawati, D. (2016). "Pengembangan Game Edukasi Pengenalan Nama Hewan Dan Habitatnya Dalam 3 Bahasa Sebagai Media Pembelajaran Berbasis Multemedia. Jurnal Algoritma Sekolah Tinggi Teknologi Garut, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 2302-7339.
Rakhmat, J. (2011). Psikologi Komunikasi. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
S.Hidayatulloh, H. P. (2020). PENGARUH GAME PEMBELAJARAN TERHADAP PENINGKATAN HASIL BELAJAR PEMAHAMAN ILMU PENGETAHUAN
ALAM. Jurnal Kajian Teknologi Pendidikan, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 199-206.
Segita, L. (2016). PENGGUNAAN GAME EDUKASI â€œANGRY BIRDS
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully readÂ Jurnal Inovasi Pendidikan dan Pengajaran (JIPP) Posting Your Article Policy at https://journal.ikippgriptk.ac.id/index.php/JIPP/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities â€“ tacitly or explicitly â€“ of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish withÂ Jurnal Pendidikan Informatika dan Sains agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.