PENGEMBANGAN MODUL AJAR BERBASIS PEMBELAJARAN BERDIFERENSIASI PADA MATERI STATISTIKA TERHADAP GAYA BELAJAR SISWA
Keywords:Teaching Module, Differentiation, Statistics, Learning Styles
This study aims to develop teaching modules based on differentiated learning on statistical material on the learning styles of Grade VIII students at SMP Negeri 1 Belimbing that are valid, practical, and effective. This research is a development research that refers to the model according to Brog and Gall which is modified into 7 steps, namely (1) potentials and problems (2) data collection (3) product design (4) design validation (5) design revision (6) trial product (7) product revision. The instruments used were validation sheets, questionnaires and posttests. Questionnaires are used for expert validation, teacher and student responses, and posttest questions. This study produced teaching modules based on differentiated learning towards student learning styles with a validity level of 81.5% with very valid criteria, teacher and student response questionnaire results with an average of 93.05% with very practical criteria and student posttest results of 75% with effective criteria.
Astiti, K. A., Supu, A., Sukarjita, I. W., & Lantik, V. (2021). Pengembangan Bahan Ajar IPA Terpadu Tipe Connected Berbasis Pembelajaran Berdiferensiasi Pada Materi Lapisan Bumi Kelas VII. Jurnal Pendidikan Dan Pembelajaran Sains Indonesia (JPPSI), 4(2), 112-120.
Depdiknas. (2006). Permendiknas No 22 Tahun 2006 Tentang Standar Isi. Jakarta: Depdiknas.
Kurniasih, A. W. (2012). Scaffolding sebagai Alternatif Upaya Meningkatkan Kemampuan Berpikir Kritis Matematika. Kreano, Jurnal Matematika Kreatif-Inovatif, 3(2), 113-124.
Marlina, M. (2020). Strategi Pembelajaran Berdiferensiasi di Sekolah Inklusif.
Marlina. (2020). Strategi Pembelajaran Berdiferensiasi Di Sekolah Inklusif. Kecamatan Pauh, Padang.
Marrison, G. R., Kemp, E. J, & Ross, S. M. (2004). Designing Effective Instruction. New York, NY: Merrill.
Romberg, T. A., & Shafer, M. C. (2009). Teaching and Learning Mathematics with Understanding. Mathematics Classrooms That Promote Understanding, 3-1.
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully readÂ Jurnal Inovasi Pendidikan dan Pengajaran (JIPP) Posting Your Article Policy at https://journal.ikippgriptk.ac.id/index.php/JIPP/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities â€“ tacitly or explicitly â€“ of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish withÂ Jurnal Pendidikan Informatika dan Sains agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.