BUKU SAKU BANGUN RUANG SISI DATAR BERBASIS AUGMENTED REALITY
Keywords:Augmented Reality, Pembelajaran, Media, Bangun Raung Sisi Datar.
This study aims to find out the initial description of the learning process and students' understanding of mathematics, especially the flat side building material, the initial product, validity, practicality and effectiveness as well as the final product of the BanG AR pocket book and application on flat sided space build material. The subjects in this study were mathematics teachers and students in class VI I I F of SMP Negeri 19 Pontianak, totaling 14 students. The method used in this research is the Research & Development method (1) analysis, (2) design, (3) development, (4) implementation, and (5) evaluation. The results of the research that has been carried out show that the development of pocket book learning media and the BanG AR application supports the teaching and learning process at the school. Based on the assessment of media and material experts on the pocket book and the BanG AR application, a combined index percentage of 90% with very valid criteria was obtained. Teacher responses obtained an average score of 4.83 with very practical criteria, and student responses obtained an average score of 4.27 with very practical criteria. And the effectiveness of obtaining an index presentation of 78.57% of students passed the posttest after learning to use the pocket book and the BanGAR application . This shows that the developed BanG AR pocket book and application are valid, practical, and effective for use in the mathematics learning process, especially in the material of flat sided spaces.
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully readÂ Jurnal Inovasi Pendidikan dan Pengajaran (JIPP) Posting Your Article Policy at https://journal.ikippgriptk.ac.id/index.php/JIPP/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities â€“ tacitly or explicitly â€“ of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish withÂ Jurnal Pendidikan Informatika dan Sains agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.