APLIKASI MOLEMATH TERHADAP HIGHER ORDER THINKING SKILL (HOTS) PADA MATERI BENTUK ALJABAR KELAS VII SMP NEGERI 7 BATU AMPAR
Keywords:Molemath, HOTS, Aljabar
AbstractThis research aims to produce a learning media application Molemath against Higher Order Thinking Skill (HOTS) on algebra form material grade VII SM State 7 Batu Ampar that reaches a level of validity, practicality, effectiveness. The research uses the ADDIE development design model, which consists of five basic stages, namely analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation. (evaluasi). The subjects in this study are students of the 7th grade of the State High School 7 Stone Ampar as many as 22 students. The instruments used in this study are validation sheets, lifts, and pre-test questions posttest. The results of the research have been obtained that the validity of the learning media of the Molemath application against HOTS in algebraic form material categorized is very valid, the practicality of the molemath learning media against HOTs in algebric forms categorized material is very practical, and the learning medium of the Ð¼Ð¾Ð»ematic application against the HOTS of algebraical form materials categorized effectively
Agestina, V. (2019). Pengembangan Media Pembelajaran Interaktif Berbasis HOTS Menggunakan Aplikasi Lectora Inspire. [Online]. Tersedia: http://repository.radenintan.ac.id/7283/1/Skripsi%20Full.pdf [24 Maret 2021]
Anwar, C. (2017). Buku Terlengkap Teori-teori Pendidikan Klasik Hingga Kotemporer. Jakarta: IRCiSoD.
Arsyad, A. (2017). Media Pembelajaran. Jakarta: Rajawali.
Gitnita, S., Kamus, Z., & Gusnedi. (2018). Analisis Validitas, Praktikalitas, dan Efektivitas Pengembangan Bahan Ajar Terintegrasi Konten Kecerdasan Spiritual Pada Materi Fisika tentang Vektor dan Gerak Lurus. Pillar of Physics Education, 11(2), 153â€“160.
Indrayanti, R.D, & Masriyah. (2016). Pengembangan Lembar Kerja Siswa Berbasis Pendidikan Matematika Realistik Untuk Topik Matriks Di SMK Kelas X. Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika-S1, 5(6).
Jamaris, M. (2014). Kesulitan Belajar: Perspektif, Asesmen, dan Penanggulangannya. Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia.
Karsono. (2017). Pengaruh Penggunaan LKS Berbasis HOTS Terhadap Motivasi dan Hasil Belajar IPA Siswa SMP. Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika dan Sains, 5(1), 52.
Nuryadi. (2019). Pengembangan Media Matematika Mobile Learning Berbasis Android ditinjau dari Kemampuan Pemecahan Masalah. Jurnal Pendidikan Surya Edukasi, 1â€“13.
Widyastuti, R. (2015). Proses berpikir Siswa Dalam Menyelesaikan Masalah Matematika Berdasarkan Teory Polya Ditinjau dari Adversity Quetient Tipe Climber. Al- Jabar: Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika, 6(2)
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully readÂ Jurnal Inovasi Pendidikan dan Pengajaran (JIPP) Posting Your Article Policy at https://journal.ikippgriptk.ac.id/index.php/JIPP/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities â€“ tacitly or explicitly â€“ of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish withÂ Jurnal Pendidikan Informatika dan Sains agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.